Sunday, October 11, 2009

All Good Things...












What would a wrap be without the wrap party (or as my "civilian" friend called it, our wrapping-it-up party...oh Mads)? It was your pretty standard affair: eating, drinking, 80's music, tarot card reading. I drank my kambucha a little too fast during my reading but, I remember that my essence is some sort of empress and cups came up a lot. Sounds good to me.

Pamela filled Trevor's recent vacancy at Paula's that night. Good plan since we were on the same flight to LGA and it made transportation to the airport more efficient, or so we thought. Guess we hung out chatting around Paula's breakfast table a little too long because we were first scolded by the check-in agent for arriving with only 34 mins to spare and then we found ourselves sprinting for our gate to the sound of our names being announced over loudspeaker. no worries, we made it. We left with snow on the ground and arrived to high 60s absolutely overdressed.

A heartfelt thank you to all back in Colorado who helped see Spectrauma through to film completion. One of the reasons I so adore making films is getting to meet so many amazing people and Spectrauma proved to be a prime example.


One last pic before for DJ drives us to Denver Intl.

The two of us on the jet way after hauling ass to make our flight

No comments:

Post a Comment