Sunday, October 25, 2009

Nike Spec Commercial (Revive Pictures LLC)

The Red One (it's all the rage)


You'll see that the spot's title ("Perfect Human") is fitting for the most part...and then there is me





I'll agree to do a spec (even come back early from a getaway) if 1)I believe the quality is going to be professional and if 2)it's for something that I'm aiming to do officially. When I first arrived in the city I booked a print gig for Nike Running and have been wanting to do more of the like ever since. So when I got the call (while on a bus heading towards Boston) for a role in a Nike Running Spec, I could hardly turn it down.

It's a very Nike-esque concept: all different types of people running and the message is there is no "perfect" or better yet "we're all perfect". Whatever...it's a little hard to feel on par standing next to Mr. 6-pack.

Can you see the treadmill? It was a little treacherous running on a applebox-elevated treadmill sans railings, and all the while trying to look hardcore. There were some near wipeouts but luckily nothing full on.

No comments:

Post a Comment