Saturday, October 17, 2009

CGI Pizza (shoot day 1)

Check out this shot list!

Abe testing out the bike

wheel chair dolly = hallmark of a student production


helping pick up lunch (man, I miss "Spectrauma" food). get a load of bulletproof glass, yah Bushwick.


Yep, back at it. This time it's a Cooper Union short that caught my attention. What can I say, interesting story, interesting role, interesting artistic vision. oh and extra glorious is that there are NO externals!! I'd be ok working out in the cold if I could dress like it was cold outside but inevitably that is never the costume department's vision. So I'm grateful Much of the film is shot in studio in a Lars von Trier's Dogville fashion (I love that movie but understand it's not everyone's cup of tea).

CGI Pizza is not a consequtive-days shoot so be prepared for a bit of erradic posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment