Saturday, May 21, 2011

"Delivery"

Hello! Long time no see.
So this is my return to the blog. Rest assured I've been actively working but, let's not live too much in the past.


I recently played the role of Angela in an SVA short titled "Delivery" Directed by Andrew Teoh and with the executive producer: Bob Giraldi of Micheal Jackson's "Beat It" fame. It was only after I booked and accepted the role that I found out about Mr. Giraldi's involvement so, once again: do a freakin good job because you just never know.


The cast: Me as "Angela", Frank Wong as "Ming", Yan Xi as "Wan", Kevin Ko as "Jeff" and Peter as "Restaurant Boss"

Make up Artist Amber gives Frank a black eye

Day 1, 1st location
Juan on sound


D.P. Vanessa Rees

In the center is Dir. Andrew Teoh

Day 1, 2nd location: Night shoot in a Chinatown restaurant


Day 2, 1st location: Chinatown park

Day 2, 2nd location.
Amber makes me up

No comments:

Post a Comment