Sunday, May 22, 2011

Mind's Eye: May 21 & 22nd


I don't officially start shooting until Monday so I took the opportunity to visit with my favorite Denver couple: Mads and Steve. And what do you know, as luck would have it our mutual friend Marie was up from Texas and staying with them! Saturday night we had a fantastic BBQ (a delicious Dr. Praeger's veggie burger for me), followed by a cookie and coffee run to Common Grounds and then a sleep-over which included getting Marie to run lines with me. The next day we all went for a really nice hike in Eldorado Canyon State Park.Steve manning the grill

Good to see you Marie!

Lilly sleeping on the bed.

Steve's note to us in the morning

On our way to Eldorado Canyon State Park

The Continental Divide (the distant snow-capped mountain)

Back at the condo chillin with the delightful Harley

No comments:

Post a Comment