Friday, May 27, 2011

May 27

I'm still not scheduled to shoot today but, as this is the first day of shooting at the high school, I tagged along. Hoping to get familiar with my character's everyday I wandered around the halls and scoped out "my office". I met Derrick, a very nice teacher of history and geography, who's been teaching at Fairview for 17 years. With a lot of school pride he told me about the school which is 2,000 student's strong and boasts a 95% college admission rate. He showed me faculty offices, where the seniors hang and described what a school day looks like...all great info. Thank you!

Back out on set things were in full swing with some 60 scheduled extras who were all good enough to come back to school even though they just got off for summer break.

The costume truck

Strategic product placement

Some familiar faces: Mike and Tim

Chillin with Andrew who plays Reilly Hayes

Character Jess Selvy's prop school books

No comments:

Post a Comment