Saturday, September 19, 2009

First Post!!

Hello,
"Let's give the blogging thing a try," I said. "I'm a crap journal-er and even worse speller, but this could be ok," I said. So here we are. Ready, Set, Go...

Basically, I'm prepping for my Finalist Showcase show at The P.I.T which goes down this Monday night. By the way, this is a F to R to the double E show so if you are looking for a Monday night activity check it out (info at http://thepit-nyc.com/diversity.html).
I am freaking out because 1. I'm sick, and 2. the day after the show I jet off to Colorado to start filming "Spectrauma". To The Aspiring, there is phrase in the acting world that you'll get sick of hearing because it's true: "When it rains it pours".

Anyway, "Spectrauma" is the prime reason I started this blog. The goal here is to try to keep my pals up to date on the filming and my Colorado experience in general.

Oh, and Full Rich is not as uppity, or House of La Perla as it sounds. It's a term I heard when my tv remote froze on some NASCAR race. From what I gather it refers to the condition of an engine when it's push to its full output. I like that...go all out, don't hold back...you get the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment